Queer Chicanisma Online

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Here I go...de nuevo

I am (re)writing my first blog again because someone attached spam as a comment to my original post! That said, I will use this blog as a way to think aloud about cyberspace, the internet, and online communications/communities. Why? Because I am so interested in these topics that I have decided to write my Masters thesis on them!

So first, I would like to encourge all of you who are still using Internet Explorer to switch over to Firefox. It is an open source (meaning it is constantly being publically edited and is not coorporately owned so you don't have to worry about unwanted popups, etc.)

For more info about Firefox and other open sources you can do a little research on Wikepidia, another open source (this one is an online encyclopedia).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home